Thursday, April 08, 2010

The American Spectator : The Color of Tea

When I look at Barack Obama....I see a liberal.
I see a FAR LEFT LIBERAL.
I don't see a black man....I could care less if he was from MARS! I do not see the man anymore, I just see his policy's and what I feel and know they have the potential to do to this country.
When I look at most Republicans right now...I see STUPID. That my friend, as no color....is not racist...I see STUPID. When I look at the White/Black/Green/Asian/American Congress...I see no color.....
Actually - NONE at all...not passion, not skin....not ANYTHING.
What I again see is blind ignorance to the electorate...and THAT has no color.
I AM a member of the Tea Party....and proud of it...because my goal is to see America come back from the abyss. We will remember in November.....

The American Spectator : The Color of Tea:

Is calling Tea Party activists racist the best liberals can do?

Consider the thoughts of the inaptly named openmind82 in a post titled 'Is the Tea Party or conservs the modern day Klan?' on the Daily Kos:

When I hear words yelled like, 'Faggot, Nigger' or politicians being cursed and spit on, then one has to believe it's no longer about politics, but about something else. And it's RACISM, it's always been about racism, you know it, I know it, and the media knows or at least they pretend not to."

No comments:

Post a Comment