Thursday, April 08, 2010

American Thinker: President Obama Needs to Prove His Constitutional Eligibility to Be Commander-in-Chief

Very interesting perspective on the Birth Certificate question...

American Thinker: President Obama Needs to Prove His Constitutional Eligibility to Be Commander-in-Chief:

Last week, I entered Walter Reed Army Hospital to notify the Department of Defense that I would refuse to obey any orders from my commanding officers -- including President Obama -- until the president produces his original birth certificate. After nearly eighteen years of wearing the military uniform of the country I have proudly served, including overseas assignments in imminent danger/combat areas in Bosnia and Afghanistan, I felt compelled to take this step."

No comments:

Post a Comment