Tuesday, August 03, 2010

O'Reilly on Fox's Front Row Seat: He, Beck and Hannity Might All Sit There | NewsBusters.org

I was lucky enough to attend a "Bold Fresh" show last Saturday in Westbury, NY with Beck and O'Reilly. I have never been a big fan of Bill. I just always found him arrogant....for lack of a better word.
Boy, was I wrong. He was the biggest surprise I had that evening. He was thoughful, funny and tougher in person than on his show. If this show comes within reach of your home....go. beck was beck....ya can't help but love him.

O'Reilly on Fox's Front Row Seat: He, Beck and Hannity Might All Sit There | NewsBusters.org:

O'Reilly continued with a devilish grin on his face, 'Believe me when I tell you that I will be there sometime down the line, and Glenn Beck might be there, Hannity might be there' (video follows with partial transcript and commentary):"

No comments:

Post a Comment