Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cars 2 loaded with indoctrination? – Glenn Beck

Cars 2 was awful. My Granddaughter and I were so disappointed. All it was created for was as a shill for the Green Movement". The enemy in a movie about cars is Big Oil....Really? My 10 year old granddaughter asked me how does someone make a movie about cars that has oil as the bad guys? Good Observation I'd say. Too bad - loved the first one!

Looking for some wholesome family entertainment with your kids this week? Be wary of taking them to Cars 2 – as the latest Pixar film has decided to ramp up the cartoon violence and a nice “green energy” message that paints all those old clunkers as evil villains.

Glenn read comments by the director who explained that he was looking to make a spy movie in a world where cars are alive, and he needed to make an “uber bad guy”."

No comments:

Post a Comment