Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Woman Seated Near Beck at Movie Claims Innocence…But What Does Twitter Tell Us… | Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze

On Tuesday, Glenn Beck told his radio and TV audiences how he and his family were harassed during an outing to an outdoor movie in New York City’s Bryant Park.

You can listen to Glenn describe what happened here.

The account involves people shouting nasty things and even a cup of wine being kicked onto Glenn’s wife.

“These people were some of the most hateful people I have ever seen,” Beck said. “All I wanted to do is go out on a blanket with my family and have dinner in the afternoon sun and sit around Americans, not like-minded Americans, and just watch a movie in the park. And last night at about‑‑ when the movie was just about over, my wife and I got out because it was hostile.”"

No comments:

Post a Comment