Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Report: Feds downplayed ICE case dismissals | Chronicle | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

They howled to the heavens when GWB did anything that seemed "under the radar". Almost EVERY move this Administration makes is stealth. Now why would that be? maybe because they KNOW the American public would rise up in horror if they saw all the collective steps slowly eroding their freedoms in the name of "Fairness"? Nudge....gently...nobody will notice til it's too late. If GWB had done 1/65th of what the Obama Administration has pulled - he'd of been crucified.

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Homeland Security officials misled the public and Congress last year in an effort to downplay a wave of immigration case dismissals in Houston and other cities amid accusations that they had created a 'back-door amnesty,' newly released records show."

No comments:

Post a Comment