Thursday, September 22, 2011

Elizabeth Warren On Class Warfare: ‘There Is Nobody in This Country Who Got Rich On His Own’

Well....before my HEAD EXPLODES....
I am an owner of a small company.
I seldom get paid in order to keep this place going through this "Economic Upturn..!?!?!"
However when I do...I pay ALL KINDS of taxes....
I have no children...yet I pay for schools through my property tax....
I pay payroll taxes....
I pay FICA for my employees...
I pay gas taxes....I pay Sales Tax in every State that demands it...
I paid for my education....now my taxes are paying for my grand children's education...
We took everything my family had and rolled the dice to start our company.
I pay higher Corporate taxes than GE even though we LOST money last year....
I pay Excise Taxes for my Roads.....those roads as a corporate CREEP I utilize to ship my product....AND I then pay the tariff to ship those very products...another roads tax....

And yet you say I OWE MORE because somehow I take "Advantage" of the system...?

No...as they say in Atlas Shrugged - there are ALOT of us CORPORATE CREEPS who are getting close to the "I QUIT".....what are you all going to do when there are no jobs to tax???? No one willing to shoulder the heavy load you want even heavier?

You want MORE from us to squander it more "fairly"...

GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!! Who the hell do you think you are?

GET OUT of my house, my family, my car, my business, my schools, my business.....GET OUT!!!!!!!!!

If I was ever going to work for Scott Brown it's now! I may not agree with alot he does...but he DOES KNOW what hard work and Entrepenerialship means....JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Former White House financial reform adviser Elizabeth Warren, who is now seeking to challenge Republican Senator Scott Brown in Massachusetts, is definitely not shy in voicing her views on class warfare — or, according to Warren, the lack thereof.

In a recent appearance captured on video, Warren, who is perhaps best known for helping to launch the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, stated boldly that there is no such thing as class warfare and that there is “nobody in this country who got rich on his own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment