Friday, March 09, 2012

America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President.......

I have said in the past I am not overly religious...however I have Faith....STRONG faith in God. It has sustained me almost daily. 
One thing I do find attractive in a Presidential Candidate - politician is their family structure...and his/her faith. This man makes me wonder on a daily basis.

 Listed below in chronological order are (1) numerous records of his attacks on Biblical persons or organizations; (2) examples of the hostility toward Biblical faith that have become evident in the past three years in the Obama-led military; (3) a listing of his open attacks on Biblical values; and finally (4) a listing of numerous incidents of his preferential deference for Islam’s activities and positions, including letting his Islamic advisors guide and influence his hostility toward people of Biblical faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment