Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Rally for Rush....This IS important!

This is an EXCELLENT article. This isn't just about Rush...it's about FINALLY fighting back!
I contacted Pro Flowers about this because I think they are a GREAT company and I was so disappointed they left. Did it yesterday before I saw this article. They got pretty argumentative in their reply. I told them they had every right to leave Rush, as I and my Family and many customers had the right to leave them. We have.
I sent Carbonite a missive because we had just set up to use Cabonite with our business and personal computers....never heard a word from them. Reading this article kind of explains that!
We use Lifelock....a TERRIFIC service...they are hanging in - we will too. The one thing about Rush is that I know the products that advertise on his show are quality. I don't even worry if I go to one of his advertisers. I know I'll never be disappointed.
Be careful what you wish for advertisers. You can lose alot of GOOD customers.....

Did you hear about Carbonite and Rush Limbaugh?

No, you didn't. Not the way you will in a minute. But first?

It's time to turn the tables.

It's time to stand up to the bullies.

It's time to Rally for Rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment