Monday, March 05, 2012

Rush Releases Apology Statement to Georgetown Law Student Sandra Fluke .....

Rush got personal....though Ms. Fluke comments where absurd...he got personal...and that is the one thing the Left does every day. Something we have to avoid. There are enough good - concise subjects with which to beat the Left over the head with....this is such nonsense. And I must say though it's every advertisers right to stop advertising on Rush's show...I will stop using ANYTHING that backs away. I'm tired of everyone ducking for cover. Stand by your convictions. This war goes both ways advertisers! I use your products because I believe Rush advertises only quality. I can stop just as easily. So can ALOT of us.

“For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke.

No comments:

Post a Comment