Wednesday, March 28, 2012

UNC Chapel Hill Bars Radio Station From Mentioning Its Sports Program During Limbaugh’s Show......

This isn't AT ALL about Rush. Look at all the insanity that has been said in the past few days about Florida....you NAME it. The vitriol is astounding. This is a DIRECT assault on Freedom of Speech!
 
First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.


The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill has asked a local radio station known as “Rush Radio” to stop mentioning both the school and its Tar Heels sports program during the broadcast of Rush Limbaugh’s talk show, the North Carolina News and Observer reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment