Wednesday, October 10, 2012

ACLU pressuring vice presidential debate moderator to emphasize GOP ‘war on women’ ......

This one offends me personally. You want a "War on Woman"? 
Try the Middle East - try Sharia Law.....That's a war on woman...
Get your act together and take care of yourself! Even when I was a broke college student, I handled birth control and any related issues MYSELF. 
Yup, I went to Planned Parenthood. They were great. I find it sad that they "seem" to have changed their mission - but that I cannot verify.
I STILL handle it myself...this great economy has left me without health care. I pay for everything myself....novel concept.
I am conservative - but I believe the Uterus should be left out of politics.
Everyone needs to have skin in the game. 
There is no damned War on Woman...stop it. It's insulting.

The hook for the ACLU is that the topic did not come up during the first debate between President Obama and Mitt Romney. “This happened even though the war on women and its consequences have had devastating consequences for millions of women all across America,” the ACLU says, before demanding Raddatz ensure that “access to abortion and contraception aren’t ignored in the Vice Presidential debate.”

No comments:

Post a Comment