Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Romney met former Navy SEAL killed in Benghazi attack...

I heard the family of this gentleman asked Mitt not tell this story again in the context of politics, which they have granted. However, I'm glad he got the opportunity once, because I had a chance to find out more about a group of fine American's who gave that last full measure of devotion for us once again. My prayers to his family. Thank you for your service just isn't enough...

Speaking at a rally held at a family farm about 20 miles outside Des Moines, Romney was telling the crowd a random story about how he had once mistakenly crashed a neighbor's Christmas party near his house in La Jolla, Calif., thinking it was the neighborhood's annual holiday party. He spoke about how kind people had been to him there, even though he and his wife, Ann, had intruded.

"I got to meet some really interesting people. One of them was a guy actually from my home state of Massachusetts--and relatively young guy compared to me," Romney said.

No comments:

Post a Comment