Thursday, September 06, 2012

With Democrats, it’s always springtime for Hitler ......

The lyrics have an eerie tone when you read them now...

Heil myself
Heil to me
I'm the kraut
Who's out to change our history
Heil myself
Raise your hand
There's no greater
Dictator in the land!
Everything I do, I do for you!


Funny....sort of.....

Nazi slurs have been flying fast and furious from Democrats at their big national convention. First it was noted root canal patient and California Democratic Party chair John Burton, who said the Republicans, particularly vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan, “lie and they don’t care if people think they lie… Joseph Goebbels… it’s the big lie, you keep repeating it… a bold-faced lie and he doesn’t care that it was a lie. That was Goebbels, the big lie.”

No comments:

Post a Comment